Find some mental health resources below:
- Mental Health Sabbath Suggested Order of Worship
- What is Mental Health video (for use at Sabbath worship & afternoon awareness session)
- Sermon 1: The Church—A Healing Presence in Jesus’ Name by Dr Lowell Cooper
- Sermon 2: Engineered for Success by Vicki Griffin and Evelyn Kissinger (from the Fit and Free series**)
- Presentation 1: Did you Know? by Dr Carlos Fayard (for the Mental Health Sabbath afternoon program)
- Presentation 2: Engineered for Success presentation** by Vicki Griffin and Evelyn Kissinger (for the Sabbath afternoon awareness program)
- Maximizing Your Brain Potential video series by Neil Nedley (seminar)
- Vibrant Life special Mental Health issue to share with church members and community friends. Click here to order VibrantLife’s special issue: How to Maximize Your Brain Potential.
Share the promo video in your social media groups, church and with friends and family.
- 2015 Mental Health Guide for Faith Leaders
- Practical Ministry Skills for Mental Illness
- Why Clergy and Spiritual Leaders May Be Reluctant to Address Mental Health Issues
- The Hush of Mental Illness
- Mental Illness Brochure
- Mental Health Resources
- Mental Health Fact Sheet
- Mental Health Litany
- Memo to Pastors
**We thank the Michigan Conference for offering the brand new Lifestyle Matters Fit & free! scripted Power Point sermon, Engineered for Success at no cost to present on February 15, 2014 for the North American Division Mental Health Sabbath. This fully scripted message comes complete with PDF notes and a session handout. You may be also be interested in the full Fit & free! Track 1 series “Building a Better Brain.” Track 1 which includes additional information-packed health evangelism programs: Building a Better Brain; The Great Sugar Scandal; and Mind Set Matters. For more information and to order, call 866.624.5433.